Sheryl Haystead loved teaching kids God's Word. These writings are from her last years of teaching Sunday School and are full of wisdom and compassion for the little ones Jesus loves so dearly--Sheryl loved them, too.
RSS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Talkin' About Jesus

Check out my Wordle! It came from Wordle.net, a website that creates cool "word clouds" from the text in your blog. I simply entered my blog address and it created my Wordle for me. The largest words are the ones I use most often. Here's what mine looks like right now. It's just what I'd want it to look like: talking about following Jesus in every lesson!
You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. Have some fun yourself at Wordle.net :)

2 comments:

AH said...

That is great, Sheryl! So perfect!
-Amanda Huffman

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Post a Comment